Monday, June 16, 2008

I am Shocked!

We are getting ready to fly to Florida to see my father. I printed off the things you are not allowed to carry on the plane with you. I was shocked by some of the things in the list. Here are top ten items you can not carry on the plane with you:

10. No BB guns - Maybe it is because you might shoot your eye out.

9. Meat Cleavers - What does this scare the Vegans on board?

8. Bows and Arrows - Does this mean I can carry a bow and not an arrow? Or an arrow and not a bow?

7. Cricket bats - What about crickets or bats?

6. Ice pick - But I like my ice picked into fine pieces

5. Spear guns - But what if giant goose is headed for the plane?

4. Axes and hatchets - "Please? I was going to trim my toe nails."

3. Stun guns/shocking devices - Shocking!

2. Swords/sabers - How will the Samaria Warrior cut his sushi?

1. Here is my favorite because everyone has one and needs one to keep the crowd moving on the people movers - A Cattle Prod


You can't bring these but you can bring a Cigar cutters, corkscrews, knitting needles, toy weapons and toy transformer robots (just not real transformer robots).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The funny thing about that list is that those are things that people actually tried to bring on to a plane.