Monday, December 29, 2008

Great Day!

I have been waiting to read this book for a while. I just got it in the mail from Amazon. It is called "ReJesus: A Wild Messiah for a Missional Church" by Michael Frost and Alan Hirsch.

I will let you know what I think as I am going through it!

Also, our Advent Conspriracy Offering came in at a little over $3000. It was much more than we anticipated. I talked to Dereck Mushayamunda this morning. He was pumped. We are going to be able to provide water filters for purification, malria tablets for children and some nutritional drink (food) for children in Zimbabwe.

He told me his brother Donald is going to try to get there in January to distribute what we were able to provide. He also said Donald would put a video together for us to see exactly where the money went.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$3000? IN 1 OFFERING! THAT IS AMAZING! GOD IS GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Scott. That is great!

Susan Grozier