Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ain't Global Warning Great!

Well, I am sitting in my house right now looking at the snow with a forecast of more snow to come. What about my trip to West Virginia you may be asking. Canceled. It is snowing there also.

I talked to my cousin this morning and he was giving me some of the totals in the area of Monroe County, WV. There are reports in some areas of about two inches. Another area had five. Then there was one area that had close to 18. The temperatures have gotten as low as 16 degrees.

I turkey for several reasons. First, I love it. I love being in the woods. It is a challenge to even get a shot at a bird because their senses are so keen. Second, I love to eat turkey. Third, the season usually is not that cold. I have medium hunting gear not winter gear, because it is normally not like hunting in the tundra.

I thought I was safe not getting heavy hunting gear with all this global warming talk. Al Gore had me convinced that eventually I would be hunting turkeys in short sleeves come November (well not really because then I would have to tattoo camouflage on my arms, but you know what I mean).

Eventually, the nobel prize winner will have to give his medal back if this keeps up. Teachers will have to stop filling our kids the propaganda about global warming. And we will all come to the realization that climate change is cyclical and man can not control it.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous of the snow!!!! 75 here today. Texas......Sigh........

larzmarshall said...

You tree hugger! Enjoying your blog. Find me at www.larzmarshall.blogspot.com