Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Preparing for Zimbabwe

I am preparing to go to Zimbabwe this fall. I will be traveling with Pinedale Christian Church in Winston Salem, North Carolina. A good friend of mine from college, Danny Spainhour will be leading the trip. I am going to be doing some leadership training and preaching in a new village they are going to plant a church. We have already purchased transportation (a bike) and the preacher (Solomom) is ready to go.

I am trying to raise $1500 for the trip. Anything I raise over that will go to help purchase nutritional drink for children and malaria tablets. If you can help send a check made out to Northwest Ave Church of Christ. You can send it to:

Northwest Church, c/o Scott Baker, 737 Northwest Ave., Tallmadge, Ohio 44278.

I have attached a video I just received that shows some of the nutritional drink Northwest purchased from it's Christmas offering. If you have any questions about the trip feel free to ask.

No comments: