Thursday, October 2, 2008

Awesome Video



I am reading a book by Craig Groeschel called "It" (No it is not a take on Stephen Kings book "It." I never read this one but the movie freaked me out a bit). Groeschel is the Lead Pastor at LifeChurch.tv. They have some videos posted on youtube and this one simply cleared up the concept of grace and the two choices we can make.

I loved the point that both thieves on the cross wanted to be saved, but they both had different approaches. The reality is that everyone will come to a point in life where they are confronted with the end. At this point people can not help but think about the reality of the after life (even Bill Maher).

As my friend Louie Weber says very simply to people "If you died today do you know where you will spend eternity?" Be honest with yourself as you answer that question. You have two choices- that's it. Which thief are you?

If you ask yourself this question and it moves you to want to know more about Jesus or grace email me at twochoices@nwachurch.org

No comments: