Monday, July 22, 2024

I'd Rather Be Fishing: A Story About Lifestyle Discipleship - Published

It has been about two years since I began the journey to write and publish a book. After finishing and having people read it, give suggestions and make sure everything flows, I finally published it on Kindle Direct Publishing. I have learned a lot through the process and have enjoyed the journey. 

I am sure there will be things some will disagree with concerning some of how I think and with some of the content. My goal was to tell a story which brought to life the connections we can have with people, breaking down barriers in order to show people both truth and grace. 

For those who may read it, I ask you learn something about God and maybe even for yourself. 

Click on the image below for a link on Amazon where you can get the book. It is both in paperback and on kindle: 




No comments: