Monday, January 30, 2023

Learning through Writing

 It's been a while since I posted something. But it doesn't mean I have not been writing. I took a Facebook online class with Bob Goff after reading his book "Dream Big." One of the things he talked about was writing 1000 bad words a day. While I did not accomplish 1000 bad words a day, I did do the exercise a few times a week. 

Then I decided to write a book. I went through a few online classes from other author's through Master Class. 

Through 2022, I wrote a book which is finished. I am now looking at publishing options trying to learn what that process looks like. I have to say, the process of writing a book is challenging and rewarding. I have learned some things through the process. Actually, putting thoughts down on paper helps thinking through some things and I actually learned some things from myself, if that makes sense. 

I have decided to put some of what I learned myself while writing the book, using some excerpts from the book. I would love to hear your feedback. Who, knows, maybe I will learn some other things through this process. 

No comments: