Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

The political seasons is starting. As I watch all of these politicians all I hear is talk. The only thing we hear any more are speeches. As far as I am concerned it is all talk. It is to the point where I feel like I am watching a Charlie Brown episode listening to his teahcer speak: "Whah whah whah whah . . . whah whah."

I am more concerned with the church though. We continue to hear people talk about their faith. But the world does not need more talk about God, they need to see God. They need to see the people of God reflecting His character in their life. No more talk.

It boils down to authenticity. Ask yourself this question, "Do people see God's character in the way I live my life?" A honest look at this one question could change someone's perception about God.

No comments: