Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Perfect Climate

I am sitting here eating a bowl of hot and sour soup because it is cold. It was 7 (degrees) when I ran out to get some soup. I am really hating the cold right now. The snow is alright, but with the cold it is unbearable. Days like today, I think about moving south--deep south.

As I was eating I was thinking about the Garden of Eden (no that was not the name of the Chinese Restaurant). If the Garden of Eden was perfect, what was the perfect climate. What would the temperature have been. We know it would not be 7 considering that would be really cold in the buff. And when God made clothes, I don't think he made winter coats.

So here is the question of the day. What is your perfect climate? You can use a place you have been or you can describe it yourself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

San Diego California

Anonymous said...

Anywhere in Idaho. You have all four seasons - some more extreme than others, depending on location within the state. It's good to have change, otherwise one would grow stale.

Scott Baker said...

Idaho? How cold is it in Idaho? Are you kidding me?

Anonymous said...

Hey what's wrong with Idaho. It's not colder in Idaho than it is in Ohio. Besides, Idaho has one of the best college football teams in the country on the blue turf. Can't dislike that!!